Monday 9 November 2015

Bid to be drawn by me - charity auction 16 Nov, Inner Temple

Never mind Christie's, are you free to attend a quiz night at the Inner Temple on 16 November (tickets £100)? Incentives are a) Clive Anderson as quiz master and b) my drawing services as one of the auction items.

If you're the top bidder I'll sketch you and/or something else you like. If you provide biscuits I might throw in a free frame. (All the money goes to charity, not to me.) And I'd rather draw your kitten than you.

Here are some I prepared earlier:

 ...a leaf (Ricinus communis)...









...the RCJ...











...the RCJ again...









 ...the Supreme Court...

...a life class model....























...model, fire-eater and international champion pole performer Ayumi LaNoire...








Z2K and the Bar Pro Bono Unit present the Clive Anderson Quiz Night at 7pm on Monday 16 Nov, Inner Temple Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment